Dr. Ik. Peter Neichev
Chairman of the Board of Directors of KTI Holding AD
Dr. Ik. Petar Neichev graduated from the Higher Education in 1970 in the Automation and Telemechanics Department at the VEI (TU) Sofia.
In 1983. He graduated from the Karl Marx Institute of Economics (UNWE) with a degree in Industrial Economics. Specializes in Germany, USSR, Czechoslovakia, USA – Bank of America. He works in Zurich and Vienna, Austria. In 2005 he defended his thesis on “Financial analysis of the enterprise. He has taken lecture courses in specialized programs for students in Bulgaria and abroad.
He is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Holding Technology and Innovation Corporation AD, Plovdiv. He is the chairman of the boards of other public companies: Tech Park Optella AD, Orpheus Club Wellness AD, Ethic Finance AD and others. In addition to the private sector as a leading Bulgarian financier, P. Neichev actively participates in the non-governmental sector of the Republic of Bulgaria, as a member of the national leaderships or co-founder of: Association of Industrial Capital; The Union of Economists in Bulgaria; Football 94 Foundation; Association “Bulgarian Water Sports Federation”; Cooperative Union “Association of Popular Box Offices on the Internet”; Association for Plovdiv – DZZD; Rhodope Forum Foundation; International Institute for the Study of Cooperatives Foundation; Association “Regional Scientific and Technical Unions with the House of Science and Technology – Plovdiv”; Association of elite sports club “Sea conspiracy”; Association “Bulgarian Association of Credit Cooperatives and Microfinance Organizations”.
He is the recipient of the Paul Harris Charity Award at Rotary International, the 2007 Honorable Mention to People with Good Hearts Foundation, and the 2008 Plovdiv Municipality Award for the Arts of Patronage of the Arts. He is the author of four books in finance.
As a Plovdiv resident he participated in:
– The creation of Bankservice AD and Bulgarian Agricultural and Cooperative Bank (Hebros Bank) – Plovdiv;
– Creation of the Popular Cash Cooperative – Plovdiv, Popular Cash-95 AD (an investment intermediary with 25 branches in Bulgaria and reached the top 5 place in the ranking of investment intermediaries), EK Automol Cooperative;
– Development of Agrobusinessbank AD – Plovdiv as a universal commercial bank with 30 branches in Bulgaria);
– Establishment of the National Investment Fund “Saedinenie”, Plovdiv – issued shares in 1992;
– Establishment of a financial house “Accept Invest” AD, National Privatization Fund “Saedinenie”, “Balkan Sys” AD;
– The construction of public companies listed on BSE-Sofia AD: Corporation for Technology and Innovation AD, Atlas Finance AD, Optella AD and Orpheus Club Wellness AD;
– Founder and publisher of the magazines Banks Investments, Money, Finance, Orpheus Club and the financial media www.financebg.com;
– Creation of the Business Network for Bulgarians in the World (BMBS) project and the Wellness Maritza Project;
– Books: “Saedinenie Business Networks”, “Through the Transition and the Crisis”, “White Paper on New High-Tech Industrialization 2015-2025”, “Wellness for All”, “Banking Crises and the Truth for Agribusiness”;
– Author of books in the field of finance – Popular Banks, Bank Crises, Kobos and Forex;
– Vice-President of the Union of Economists in Bulgaria (EIB) since 2007.